Header

Kangen Water

Monday, January 11, 2016

What is Electrolysis?

People In Michigan Are Asking ‘What Is Electrolysis?’

What Is Electrolysis for Livonia?
If you have read any of my Enagic® alkaline water posts, you have probably come across the words electrolysis. Before I started my own Enagic® pH water business in Michigan, I only had a vague idea of what this word meant.

Today’s post contains a brief explanation for those living in Detroit and the surrounding area including Livonia, Farmington Hills, West Bloomfield and Novi. This post will be of interest to anyone who wants to know more about pH water produced by electrolysis.

Electrolysis is the process of using a direct electric current (DC) to trigger a chemical reaction in an ionic substance.
 By applying the current, chemical components can be separated and isolated.

Electrolysis has been used by scientists to discover and analyze elements and is valuable in many industries and manufacturing processes. For example, anodization using electrolysis treats metal products to become corrosion-resistant.


Enagic® water ionization and filtration machines use the process of electrolysis to change the pH balance of water. During this process the H2O molecule is split into H+ and OH-. The OH- acts as a free radical scavenger by donating electrons. This is how Kangen water® has become known as antioxidant rich water.
By adjusting the amount of electrolysis applied, water with specific pH levels can be produced.
I use Kangen pH balanced water for all my water needs. Of course I drink Kangen water®, but I also use for food preparation, soup, coffee, tea,  juice from concentrate, and other water-based beverages. 
For healthy cooking  I steam vegetables in Kangen water®. For the cleanest and most delicious food, I wash fresh produce and meats. I also use it in every recipe that calls for water.

Kangen water® is not just for the kitchen, I love the way my skin and hair feels after a Kangen beauty water wash and rinse. Wiping sinks and counters with Kangen acidic water is safe and easy too. Another great benefit is that both my pets and houseplants thrive with Kangen water®.

To learn how you can adopt a pH balanced lifestyle with Kangen water®, contact me today.
Independent Kangen Water® Distributor, Dr. Carol Ann Fischer, DC
734-890-1082 info@drinkhealthywaters.com
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment