Header

Kangen Water

Sunday, November 1, 2015

What is Electrolysis?

In Michigan and Around the World People Are Asking ‘What Is Electrolysis?’

What Is Electrolysis for Livonia?
If you have read any of my Michigan Enagic® alkalized water posts, you have probably come across the words electrolysis. Before I started my own Enagic® pH water business in Livonia, I only had a vague idea of what this word meant.

Today’s post contains a brief explanation for Livonia, Farmington Hills, Bloomfield Hills, Novi and Detroit people interested in pH water produced by electrolysis.

Electrolysis is the process of using a direct electric current (DC) to trigger a chemical reaction in an ionic substance.
 By applying the current, chemical components can be separated and isolated.

Electrolysis has been used by scientists to discover and analyze elements and is valuable in many industries and manufacturing processes. For example, anodization using electrolysis treats metal products to become corrosion-resistant.


Enagic® water ionization and filtration machines use the process of electrolysis to change the pH balance of water. 
By adjusting the amount of electrolysis applied, water with specific pH levels can be produced.
I use Kangen® pH balanced water for all my water needs. Of course I drink Kangen water®, but I also use it for coffee, tea, other water-based beverages, making soups and cooking. 
For healthy cooking with Kangen® I steam vegetables in it, wash fresh produce and meat, and use it in every recipe that calls for water.

Kangen® is not just for the kitchen, I love the way my skin and hair feels after using Kangen® beauty water to wash and rinse. Wiping sinks and countertops with strong acidic Kangen® water is safe and easy, as is cleaning my bathroom. All my houseplants thrive much better with Kangen water.® too.

To learn how you can adopt a pH balanced lifestyle with Kangen®, contact me today. I would love to share the many different uses of the 5 different types of Kangen® waters with you. 
Kangen Water® World-Wide Independent Distributor 
Dr. Carol Ann Fischer, DC
734-890-1082 info@drinkhealthywaters.com
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment