Header

Kangen Water

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Are You Drinking Your 8 Cups a Day? posted by Dr. Carol Ann Fischer on September 8, 2015

Michigan Adults: Are You Drinking Your 8 Cups A Day?

West Bloomfield  Adults Are You Drinking Your 8 Cups A Day?
Most Michigan residents have heard the ’8 cups of water a day’ recommendation, though many don’t drink nearly that much.

When West Bloomfield, Novi, Farmington Hills, Livonia and Detroit folks consider the fact that you can lose 8 – 10 cups of water every day just by normal living (perspiration, breathing, etc.) they often commit to paying more attention to their daily water intake. How can your body function properly if you are not adequately replacing the water lost?

There are other factors to consider: Michigan men and women who exercise daily or do physically demanding work may need more water. Hot, dry weather triggers increased water loss through perspiration. Caffeinated beverages can work as a diuretic. Ditto for alcoholic drinks.

In July 2009, I took a serious look at my hydration habits. I realized that on many days I hardly drank any water at all. There are water coolers in the Detroit office building where I work, but I was usually too busy to grab a cup more than once or twice a day.

Though severe dehydration can be life-threatening, even mild dehydration can harm your health and cause immediate physical problems. Lack of energy, headaches, dizziness, and constipation can result.
I wonder how many days I was tired with a throbbing headache, suffered from digestive issues and constipation, and failed to recognize that I was experiencing moderate dehydration? 
Around the time I was examining my insufficient water intake, I learned about Kangen hydrogen rich water from one of my Detroit friends. There is a growing body of evidence that drinking water that rich in dissolved hydrogen, nature's antioxidant, can positively affect health.

After careful consideration, I made the important decision to buy an Enagic Kangen water® ionization and filtration machine. Now I produce pH balanced water using my regular tap water. I make sure I always have a refillable metal stainless steel water bottle in my car and on my desk at work.
I believe my decision to start drinking Kangen balanced pH water was a critical one. I feel great knowing I am continually nourishing my hard-working body with hydrogen antioxidant rich Kangen water®. 
If you want to make an important investment in your health, contact me today by phone or email. Thanks for visiting my Michigan living water blog, I hope to hear from you soon.
Independent Enagic Dealer Dr. Carol Ann Fischer
(248) 382 – 8668 info@drinkhealthywaters.com
Share
P

No comments:

Post a Comment